With the grand success from the previous relevant annual World Congress, Conference Series LLC Ltd is going to organize "International Conference on Pediatrics and Neonatology during July 26-27, 2021 in Miami, USA” with the theme “The Future Innovation of Pediatrics and Neonatology”. Pediatric Conclave 2021 in conjunction with its institutional partners and Editorial Board Members are delighted to invite you all to the International Conference on Pediatrics and Neonatology to share experiences and best practices through invited keynote introductions, symposia, workshops, plenary lectures, Video presentations, Invited sessions and posters covering a range of topics and important issues which affect us all from the research to the practical implementations.
Pediatric Conclave 2021 is an global event where experts will be delivering and presenting their advanced and innovative research on the topics such as Pediatrics, Breast Feeding, Neonatology, General & Clinical Pediatrics Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Pediatric Nursing Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Neurology, Pediatric Dentistry, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatric Oncology and Care, Pediatrics Allergy and Infections, Pediatric Nutrition, Pediatric Psychology and Mental Health, Pediatric Clinical Case Reports and Pediatrics Dermatology are also invited to display their products at the conference venue. It is our goal to share latest research and Information on Pediatrics and Neonatology throughout the community.
International Conference on Pediatrics and Neonatology is organizing an outstanding Scientific Exhibition/Program and anticipates the world's leading specialists involved in Pediatrics and Neonatology field. Your organization will benefit with excellent exposure to the leaders in Pediatrics and Neonatology. You can update your knowledge about current situation of Pediatrics and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. Pediatric Conclave 2021 event is an exciting opportunity to showcase the new technology. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, tactics, meet experts and the newest updates in Pediatrics and Neonatology fields are hallmarks of this conference.
- Gynecology and Infertility
- Neonatal intensive care unit NICU
- Congenital malformations Birth Complications
- Neonatal Heart problems
- Neonatal and Fetal Nutrition
- Neonatal Research
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Neonatal Hepatitis
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- General Pediatrics
- Clinical Pediatrics
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Exchange ideas and meet people like leading pediatrics, neonatology, epidemiologists, pathologists, veterinarians, microbiologists, clinicians, public health professionals and researchers from more than 40+ countries
- Examine quality initiatives that can be applied in the practice
- Talk about ways to collaborate in putting quality initiatives in place all through the epidemiology study and epidemiology and prevention of vaccine-preventable diseases
- Members can gain complete access to a core audience of experts and decision-makers and can augment perceivability through branding and networking at the conference
- Discussing key news and challenges with superior level speakers.
Unavailability to travel due to various issues such as time constraint and visa to enter the country. Video Presentation is one best option to put across your research at a global platform. Having video played at the conference proceedings, would surely serve the purpose of online visibility for your research.
- No Travel Plan & Agreements
- No Visa Issues
- No Appointment to be cancelled
- No Break from the regular schedule
- Speaker video presentation will be officially recognized
- One of the scientific committee will represent the presentation on behalf of speaker
- Session Chair suggestions and comments will be communicated after the conference
- Publication of Abstract in the Souvenir and International Journal with unique DOI
- Certification by the International Organizing Committee (IOCM)
- Conference Souvenir (Hardcopy) delivery to presenter address
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.